Q: The pvc valve went bad and ruin the turbo. What else can be effected? 2016 Buick Encore

The pvc valve went bad ruining the turbo. What else can be effected

Hi - I am wondering if you mean the turbocharger pressure control valve, sometimes called a "pop-off" valve, may have failed, over-pressuring the engine? this could cause serious damage to many parts of the engine. The PCV (positive crankcase ventilation system) valve should not be able to effect the turbo charger or engine in this fashion. Since your vehicle is still under warranty, I hope the dealer is fixing this issue for you. If not, I would escalate through Buick Customer Service.

• The pvc valve went bad and ruin the turbo. What else can be effected? 2016 Buick Encore