Q: require assistance for removal of front and rear seats of audi a8

Water has been logged on floor . to remove it i tried to remove the floor carpet but couldn't get rid off front and rear seats .. Engine is also not starting .. So i want help to uninstall the front and rear seats ..so please help me ASAP .. I would be very grateful

A: For your Audi R8, you will first need to di...

For your Audi R8, you will first need to disconnect the battery to disable the air bags, but before doing so, you will need to use power seat and move the seat forward to remove the seat rear anchor bolts, and move the seat back to remove the front anchor bolts to both seats.

Disable the air bags, and then the seats can be removed after wire harness is disconnected. The rear seat bottom you will need to up and forward on front of seat on each side and lift up and forward to remove seat. The rear seat mountings are supposed to be replaced after every time the seat is removed so make sure you have to remove it. If you need help with any of this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can assist with the water issue and engine starting issue you are facing.