Q: Car wont start

My car wont start. I changed both sensors, the fuel pump is turning on, and i changed the spark plugs. The car still wont start

A: Have the vehicle scanned and see if there i...

Have the vehicle scanned and see if there is any engine codes. If you have codes then have them diagnosed first in order to more easily pinpoint the problem. If you are getting cam or crank sensor codes, then look at the data while cranking the car to see if the computer is seeing input from the sensors. Make sure to also look at the mass air sensor while cranking also. If you still cannot find the cause, then call a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and diagnose the starting problem for you. The engine will need spark to start, and if you have no spark, then replace the crank sensor, and then the ignition module and coil.