Q: Won't start and has spark, 49 psi in fuel pressure, and it ran when I parked the car. Why won't it start?

asked by on December 30, 2016

It has everything it needs to run idk what happend it has fuel has spark and has compression

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check the starter and see if is clicking when you turn the key. If the starter is clicking, then either the starter relay or the starter solenoid is not working. If there is no click and the starter relay is working, then there could be an issue with the ignition switch. It is common on GM vehicles for the starters to fail and for the ignition switches to stick. If you need further assistance with your no start situation, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.