Q: My 2005 Acura TL is running hot. We have replaced radiator coolant fan heater adjustment valve and thermostat .. what could be mak

My car is running hot whenever we check all the fluid is gone out radiator

Thank you for your question. We can definitely help you. The only way coolant can "disappear" in your cooling system is through an external or (less common) internal leak. YourMechanic can pressurize the cooling system when cold (so it is safe to work on) and then look for the leak and repair it. Once repaired, your cooling system should be checked just to make sure you don’t have additional issues such as a stuck thermostat which can cause overheating. Please note that overheating an engine will eventually damage it (the head and block get warped from high heat) and if the overheating is severe enough the damage can be close to "instantaneous". Consequently, a problem of this type should be fixed ASAP to avoid additional problems. We would be pleased to have a certified technician from YourMechanic come out, and diagnose your overheating issue as well as make the necessary repairs.

3. My 2005 Acura TL is running hot. We have replaced radiator coolant fan heater adjustment valve and thermostat .. what could be mak