Q: Vibration you can feel in steering wheel , floor, gear shifter and passenger seat. - 2014 Ford Explorer 4WD

Vibration in steering wheel, floor, gear shifter and passenger seat. Tires have been rotated many times and alignment done. Even put brand new tires and wheels on vehicle to see if it would cure the problem. Its driving me crazy. Its a 2014 ford explorer xlt 4wd with 3.5L V6. Love the care but cant get rid of vibration, Even tried two different types of tires.

Hi there - I suspect your vibration behavior is caused by driveshaft problems with one or both of the driveshafts. This may be simply an out-of-balance problem, or a mis-aligned or bent driveshaft issue. You should have eliminated bent wheels as well as tire problem with all the changes you describe. For assistance, I would recommend an inspection for the vibration issue by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Vibration you can feel in steering wheel , floor, gear shifter and passenger seat. - 2014 Ford Explorer 4WD