Q: hello i have a nissan np2oo bakkie. recently my temperature guage keeps goin up and down> 2013 Nissan NP200

WHEN I AM DRIVING THE TEMPERATURE GUAGE GOES UP AND DOWN. WHEN I PULL AWAY FROM A STOP IN SECOND GEAR THE GAUGE GOES UP THEN GOES DOWN AGAIN

Hello - there are several possible cooling system problems which could cause this behavior, low coolant level, a thermostat that is failing - not holding constant temperature, a cooling system that has degraded, and cannot keep up with short-term "extra heat" situations (like accelerating away from a dead stop). I would recommend a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. hello i have a nissan np2oo bakkie. recently my temperature guage keeps goin up and down> 2013 Nissan NP200