Q: Rattling noise at front tire when accelerating shaking steering wheel

When accelerating a loud rattling noise comes from the front driver tire. The steering shakes (not aggressively) and the car pulls slightly to the left. Occasionally when turning the steering wheel to the left I very loud squeaking noise comes from the same area (front driver side).

Hi there. What you are describing is a classic example of damaged wheel bearings. Wheel bearings allow the wheels to spin freely and at the desired speed. They’re also responsible for keeping the wheels attached to the vehicle. As the bearings begin to wear out or become damaged, they impact the wheels ability to spin smoothly, freely, and securely. When this happens your vehicle will become shaky, and your wheels will not be secure. It is always best to replace wheel bearings in pairs, so I would replace both driver and passenger side wheel bearings on your Saturn.

3. Rattling noise at front tire when accelerating shaking steering wheel