Q: Do you repair dents/scratches, and what is the average cost? 2015 Kia Forte 4-dr

My Kia was side-swiped in a hit &run and has several scratches and significant dent on the driver's side.

Hi there - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

3. Do you repair dents/scratches, and what is the average cost? 2015 Kia Forte 4-dr