Q: Hi! I hit a curb going maybe 20 miles an hour or less in a parking lot... the curb wasn’t super high or thick, and my car kinda we

Hi, I hit a curb going maybe 20 mph or less in a parking lot. My front left kinda went up and over the corner of the curb. How worried should I be about a flat tire? It’s been a couple of hours and I can’t tell if air is leaking out or not. It looks the same to me.

Hi Victoria. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It really depends on the angle in which your tire hit the curb and the original condition of the tire. If the tire is older and has some cracking on the tire, then it’s quite possible that small leak could develop. It’s also possible that your tire might develop a ’blister’, which will literally look like a bubble on the outside of the tire. If this occurs, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible. I’d keep an eye on the tire for the next few days. If the TPMS or tire pressure warning light comes on, then have the tire inspected by a tire professional.

3. Hi! I hit a curb going maybe 20 miles an hour or less in a parking lot... the curb wasn’t super high or thick, and my car kinda we