Q: Timing chain problem

Hi I have a 2011 seat Ibiza it is cutting out on me. It will start but it cuts out. There is 94,000 kms on the clock. I have an engine light present on the dash. I have been told it's a timing chain problem but I had no oil warning lights. Do u think a timing chain problem sounds right ?

Hello. This can be caused by a variety of things, timing chain being one of them. However, there are many other reasons this may also happen, such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, fuel injection problems, a bad idle air control valve and many others. If you would like to have this diagnosed, a certified professional from YourMechanic inspect the stalling issue so that this is addressed properly.

3. Timing chain problem