Q: i have a Lexus ls460 2007 w 80,000 miles. should i replace the spark plugs

asked by on February 24, 2017

When should I consider changing the spark plugs.

The OEM spark plugs are claimed (by Lexus, in the maintenance schedule) to be good for 120,000 miles. However, there are many other maintenance items on this vehicle that have much shorter maintenance intervals such as replacement of the brake and differential fluids. If you desire those services, simply use the portal at YourMechanic, click on "Services", and select the service you desire. You will receive an on-line quote. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.