Q: AWD light stays on 2009 Nissan Murano

The awd light on the dashboard stays on while driving. The awd lock button is stuck. I believe the car is stuck in AWD. Someone told me it might have something to do with my transmission. Help me please.

Hello - check the fuse(s) for your AWD first. The engagement mechanism is an electrical solenoid in the transfer case, and it’s possible that the solenoid has over-loaded, or failed. For additional assistance, I recommend a AWD problem performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. AWD light stays on 2009 Nissan Murano