Q: AWD light stays on 2009 Nissan Murano

asked by on February 28, 2017

The awd light on the dashboard stays on while driving. The awd lock button is stuck. I believe the car is stuck in AWD. Someone told me it might have something to do with my transmission. Help me please.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - check the fuse(s) for your AWD first. The engagement mechanism is an electrical solenoid in the transfer case, and it’s possible that the solenoid has over-loaded, or failed. For additional assistance, I recommend a AWD problem performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.