Q: Deleting past paired devices from my honda accord bluetooth HFL

I am trying to delete past paired devices from my honda accord bluetooth HFL because there are 6 devices stored and I need to connect a new phone. I went to phone setting then connect and it brings up a list of the devices with the word "disconnect" at the bottom but it is grey and unselectable. What do I do?

I have two recommendations that you might try in order to resolve this issue. The first is to check in your owner’s manual. This manual provides very detailed information about the radio. Typically, the chapter with information on the radio is the longest section in the book. This may give you the information you need. If this does not work, I am fairly certain that if you disconnect the battery for about 20 minutes and reconnect that the radio will forget all memory and you should be able to pair your phone.