Q: Tire has micro leak

My tire may have a micro leak, because whenever it's filled with air, the tech can't hear any air escaping. But it's always flat by the next day.

Hi there. All tires will leak some air over time, but if it loses all of its air by the next day, then there is a problem. A tire shop should remove the tire from the wheel and inspect the inside of the tire for any foreign materials or holes. If nothing is found, then the problem may be in the wheel. The valve stem may be leaking or it may have a leak in the actual wheel. The tire and wheel assembly need to be fully submerged to identify the leak.

3. Tire has micro leak