Car quickly loses speed elantra automatic transmission hy...

Q: Car quickly loses speed

Having no problems with the car however in the last month when taking the foot off the accelerator the car slows down a lot quicker than it used to (with no touching of the brakes). Even going down a hill it doesn't pick up as much speed as it used to.The car is not making any noises and have not noticed anything else unusual but there is a definite difference in the way the car travels when the foot is taken off the accelerator.

You will need to have computer and transmission tested to see if codes are stored and see if transmission is shifting into high gear and then torque converter lockup is releasing on deceleration. You may have transmission solenoid issues.