Q: Charging system warning light.

back in december my battery light and check charging system light came on, the car ended up dying, i had the alternator rebuilt, and reinstalled, the lights still come on after a charge, and i cant make it out of my parking lot, looked at the wiring today, all seems ok.. my fuse for my 'cd' is blown, as it was not before, wondering if maybe the megafuse needs replacing or should i trickle charge the battery for a day? my belt is ok, however there is a fair bit of gunky crap near pulleys and on the belt, but the tension is fine.

My car has 200000 kilometers. My car has an automatic transmission.

This may be a sign of a weak battery or a failing voltage regulator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the alternator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator and maintaining a certain amperage while the engine runs. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your charging system.