Q: My car won’t start in the morning sometimes, I put a new battery in it but when you jump it, it will start

asked by on November 29, 2017

My car won’t start in the morning sometimes. I thought it was the battery so I put a new one in it but it still won’t start sometimes, I don’t think it’s a charging problem because one time it sat for a week when I was on vacation and it started up then. I don’t know what it is at this point

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Nicholas. Thanks for sending your question today. There are several things that must all work together in order to start a car. So, without knowing the details about what specifically is happening when you attempt to start, it’s hard to tell you what’s wrong. Sometimes worn out battery cables or faulty ignition relay can cause the symptoms you’re experiencing as can fuel or ignition system components. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to inspect your Taurus so they can determine what is faulty and make the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr