Q: A high pitched noise when turning right.

When I turn the wheel to the right it makes a noise as if two things are hitting/ grinding against each other. The wheel does not stiffen the axel joints are fine. It also sounds like it is clacking. Also for some reason when I accelerate(going straight) it sound like an old van. Like a belt is pulling too fast or something. Thank you

A: The front end has many moving parts and if ...

The front end has many moving parts and if you are only hearing the noise when turning to the right and not to the left then the problem is either in the steering gear or the right side suspension is binding.

The noise would need a thorough inspection to make sure nothing is damaged or binding. The noise when accelerating may be the power steering pump or belt is slipping. An old van could also have several different sounds occurring at once, which would require an in-person inspection. I would recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your car's noise to determine exactly what repairs are needed.