Q: Noise on right front side when turning steering wheel

For the past month, my car stayed parked without being driven. Then a few days ago, while it was raining, I drove it for around 200 miles. When getting home, I parked it for the night and the next day when I tried to start it, at first the parks made a weird noise, but then the noise went away. Then, when I turned the steering wheel, there was a sound coming from the right front side of the car. What is causing this?

I would need a bit more description of the sound to give you a better answer on this. This being said, when a car sits for a long time, many different things can happen which could cause noises. Bearings can begin to rust, oil levels can drop, and the fuel can begin to go bad. A month is not that long for a car sitting though. If the noise is present when the car is being turned, it may be a power steering fault or a drive axle. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic will have little trouble diagnosing this noise for you and recommending a repair.