Q: Too much vibration from the engine when I stop on the road during drive, I hear some sound when I make a left turn.

Too much vibration from engine when I stop on road during drive mode. I hear some sound when I make left. Sounds like ddddk...

Also when i'm driving, I hear tic tic tic sound from the front.

I searched about it online and the cause may be the engine mount or a constant velocity joint.

How much it cost to replace it?

A: You could have both of those problems. The ...

You could have both of those problems. The ticking sound when you turn is most likely the CV joint. As for the vibration at a stop, an engine mount will usually show signs while driving as well, but not always. Vibrations are not always caused by engine mounts. There could just as easily be a problem with the motors idle as well. An easy test for the engine mounts is as follows. Put the car in gear, hold your foot on the brake as hard as you can, or at least need to. Push on the gas pedal and bring the engine speed up around 2000 RPM's. You will want to do this with the hood up. It is helpful if someone else is standing safely outside the car observing the motor. If a mount is bad, the motor will lift excessively.

With the car in drive, the rear of the motor will lift if there is a mount problem. Now put the car in reverse and do the same thing. Again with an outside observer. Another sign of a mount problem will be clunking when doing this. Know that it is normal for the motor to jump to some degree, just not excessively.

If this test doesn't reveal anything, another method can be performed with the use of a pry bar. Simply use the pry bar to apply force to the suspected engine mount. If the vibration goes away, you have located the possible source of your vibration. It is important to note, there could still be another problem and replacing the mount may not solve the problem. Only an experienced technician will be able to tell the difference.

If after attempting the above state procedures you don't reveal any answers, I recommend enlisting the help of one of our mobile technicians for an accurate diagnoses of your car's shaking symptom.

Good luck!