Q: Faulty speed sensor causing car to stall.

Car keeps stalling. I am getting a code dealing with the speed sensor.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement $105.83 - $832.44 Get a Quote

If you are referring to P0320 - Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit code, then the most common cause of the problem is the crankshaft position sensor. This sensor controls ignition timing of the engine and when it fails the computer does not know when to ignite the cylinder causing the engine to stall and not start correctly. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic come out and replace the sensor.