Q: How do I trigger the panic alarm with the remote keyless entry system?

How do I trigger the panic alarm with the remote keyless entry system?

The panic alarm is an important safety feature. If you signal the alarm, the headlights will flash and an alarm will sound, which draws attention to you if you feel threatened or unsafe. To use the alarm, press and hold the Panic button on the remote keyless entry key fob until the alarm starts. The alarm will run for 25 seconds, or until you turn it off. You can turn off the alarm by pressing the Lock or Unlock button, or by holding the Panic button for more than a second.

• How do I trigger the panic alarm with the remote keyless entry system?