Q: if my motor mount is cracked can it affect my car badly ??

My motor mount is cracked , can it affect my car in any way? if so how badly can the result of driving it with the motor mount cracked affect my car .

If your motor mount is just visibly cracked but shows no noticeable damages, it is very likely that the vehicle has no issue at all. It is very common for rubber to have small cracks in it that do not affect its performance. If a motor mount has a major defect it will be very noticeable inside the vehicle in the form of a vibration. The worst the motor mount is the worst the vibration will get. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to inspect your motor mounts. If it is determined that your motor mounts require replacement you should have it done at that time.

3. if my motor mount is cracked can it affect my car badly ??