Q: Airbag light is on, traction control light is on, and the check engine light is on.

Air bag right is on Engine right is on Truction right is on

The best thing to do is check the check engine light with a scanner and see what code could be stored. This will give you a starting place for diagnostics with your vehicle since three different lights are on. If you need further assistance with warning lights and check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Airbag light is on, traction control light is on, and the check engine light is on.