Q: What does the all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light mean in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

What does the all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light mean?

The all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, the vehicle has detected a problem with the AWD system, or the diameter of the front and rear wheels is different. Tips The AWD Warning Light will illuminate when the vehicle is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.

• What does the all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light mean in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?