Q: Stall while idle or coming to a stop replaced IAC MAS and TPS due to codes still same issue

Vehicle will idle and start revving and dropping out. It was throwing codes for the IAC mas and tps I have replaced all three of these components and I'm still getting the same thing I can't understand what else it could be

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With the codes you are pulling, and the replacements you have already made, you are likely dealing with an issue pertaining to the the throttle itself, or the idle air control valve gasket. It would also appear that there may be a vacuum leak on the intake. You can check the throttle, and remove it to clean it. With the age of the vehicle, it is likely dirty and can stick. Some throttles are also adjustable, or need to have their linkage adjusted as they stretch out over time and use. If you have reason to believe these components are fine, then you want to check for a vacuum leak. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• Stall while idle or coming to a stop replaced IAC MAS and TPS due to codes still same issue