Q: Code p0158 keeps coming up

I have replaced all 4 02 sensors and I keep getting the code p0158 come up. Check engine light comes on eventually. My state requires an inspection and the jeep takes forever for the sensors to come on line. I changed the same 02 sensor out again and still get the same code coming up. What can I do to fix??? Please help

More often than not, the P0158 OBD-II trouble code is caused by an exposed wire or short in the electrical connections to the O2 sensors as opposed to the sensor themselves. You might want to try replacing the electrical harnesses to these sensors, reset the ECU, clear all error codes and see if that clears things up. If you’re not able to reset the codes, have one of our mobile mechanics complete a check engine light inspection and they can do this on your behalf.