Q: Air Suspension System

Hi i have range rover p38 1998 i changed yhe four air springs ,but at night it goes down from the fron although i checked that there is no air leaking.is there a way to disable self levelling at night or is there any way to stop this??

Once the Range Rover air suspension starts to act up, it seems it becomes the story that never ends. You can spend a great deal of time and money trying to sort it out, but there are enough components in the system that as soon as you think you have one problem whipped, another code comes up and another expensive part needs to be replaced. The air suspension on the Range Rover has such a bad reputation, that there are several companies offering a coil spring kit for "downgrading" to a conventional spring suspension. The kits should include coil springs and an electrical device to hook into the cars body computer to keep it from giving warning messages when you disable the air system. Either way, whether you want to try to fix what you have, or if you choose to go with conventional springs, You can get help by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your air suspension and let you know what it will take to fix it.