Q: Is my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo AWD or 2WD?

I have a 99 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo my parents bought it used, I do not know if it is 2WD, AWD, FWD, RWD, or 4WD. I do not have the 4WD option in the interior and it is dark outside so I cannot go check under my car to look at the axels.

Hi there:

It’s difficult to tell you whether you’re Jeep Grand Cherokee is 4WD, AWD or 2WD as we don’t have access to the vehicle, the VIN number or your registration. The best thing you could do to determine whether you’re vehicle is AWD or 2WD; contact the local dealership and speak with the service department. Give them your VIN number and they’ll be able to tell you.

3. Is my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo AWD or 2WD?