Q: I want to know what engines would fit my motor mounts properly

asked by on September 12, 2016

I have been wanting to put a higher horsepower engine in my poniac but i am not sure what kind of engines would fit into that model

Hello. The biggest engine that this vehicle originally came equipped with was the 5.7L V-8. This is the 350 cubic inch version. I am not sure what modifications to your vehicle that would need to be done to make this size engine fit. In addition, you would need to really look further into changes that would be needed to accommodate this modification, like the radiator, transmission, mounts, harnesses, and other engine accessories.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr