Q: Cylinder 4 misfire, fuel injector looks to be the problem, only misfires on start up or idle, is it safe to drive?

I have already replaced the coil pack and cylinder 4 spark plug, had it read at the dealership, faulty injector read, going to try to clean the injector with injector cleaner via the fuel tank, I need to drive about 400KM to visit family. Can I make the drive without wrecking my car? It only seems to misfire on start up or while it idles, no power loss, misfire isnt even noticable on my 4 cylinder engine.

Driving for an extended period with a misfiring cylinder can certainly do damage. That cylinder will run hotter because of the misfire and piston and/or valve damage can occur. If you need help having this repaired, a certified professional from YourMechanic can inspect the misfiring situation and have this addressed properly.

3. Cylinder 4 misfire, fuel injector looks to be the problem, only misfires on start up or idle, is it safe to drive?