Q: How do you lock or unlock the doors with the electronic key?

How do you lock or unlock the doors with the electronic key?

A: Your electronic key lets you lock or unlock...

Your electronic key lets you lock or unlock your car doors without having to use the key itself or even the remote. All you need is to have the electronic key in your pocket (or somewhere else on your person, like a purse or bag). Here’s what you need to do:

Unlocking

• Grasp the door handle and make sure to touch the sensor on the inside of the handle.

Locking

• Press the button beside the door lock on the outside of the handle.

Tip

If you lock the doors, they cannot be unlocked for three seconds.