Q: HI I own hyundai i30 2012 model my eps light is flashing, what does this mean?

HI I own hyundai i30 2012 model my eps light is flashing, what does this mean? am I safe to drive from Brisbane to Gold Coast and back?

The EPS (Electronic Power Steering) light flashing indicates that you may have a power steering malfunction. This light normally comes on for a brief moment when the car is first started and then should turn off. When this happens you may notice your steering may be a little heavier than normal or making noises. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to properly diagnose your power steering and repair this.

3. HI I own hyundai i30 2012 model my eps light is flashing, what does this mean?