Q: My DSC not working and the car is going into limp mode in my 2005 BMW 525i

5F77, 0027D6, 0027D7, DMTL leak 0027C3, Torque command 003D33, Surveillance master 0028AE.

Hi there. From what you are saying it sounds like you may have a serious transmission failure. These codes and issues typically comes up when there is excessive slippage indicated in the transmission. It is possible that there is a sensor issue or an issue with voltage. You may also have a module issue or have a connection issue that will cause this. You would be best to have this checked out by a transmission specialist.

• My DSC not working and the car is going into limp mode in my 2005 BMW 525i