Q: Went through water Since then my car makes a very loud rattling sound what to do

I drove through some water over the road was deeper than I thought. Since then my car makes a very loud rattling sound. If it is a catalytic converter is there any way to clean it out?

A: Have you had the air cleaner checked to see...

Have you had the air cleaner checked to see if it got water in it? If the engine sucked in excessive amounts of water then you may have bent a piston rod. Have the engine checked to see where the noise is coming from. Consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you and diagnose the noise from your engine. An accurate repair can then be made once the problem has been pinpointed.