Q: What does the vehicle stability assist (VSA) Warning Light mean?

What does the vehicle stability assist (VSA) Warning Light mean?

A: The vehicle stability assist (VSA) Warning ...

The vehicle stability assist (VSA) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates, then there is either a problem with the VSA system, or with the hill start assist, and the vehicle should be inspected. Tip Like all warning lights, the VSA warning light briefly illuminates when the car is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.