Q: Noticed a small oil leak and intermittent coolant leak

Had a recon engine fitted in January 2016. Noticed a small oil leak and an intermittent coolant leak on road. Also blue smoke on a cold start only. The van runs and drives fine.

Hello. The blue smoke on startup is likely worn valve stems or valve stem seals, which leak a tiny amount of oil overnight, but burns it off quickly. Nothing to worry about unless it gets worse quickly, or smokes all the time (piston rings). To determine the source of the oil and coolant leak, I would recommend having an oil & fluid leak inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem and follow through with repairs.