Q: Check Engine code is P0115

The Check Engine code is P0115. The coolant sensor overheated, and I think the thermostat with gasket needs to be replaced.

Hi. The most common repair for that code is the sensor itself. A low coolant condition can cause it as well so the cooling system will need to be inspected. It will need to be checked for leaks and the thermostat for proper flow and cooling fan operation. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the Check Engine Light and replace the sensor if it is said to be faulty.