Q: my right back side lights and blinker are not working. my question is how do i check the fuse

asked by on March 03, 2017

my right back side lights and blinker are not working, my question is how do i check the fuse to see if that is the problem? mine are not labeled.

Lights (Headlamps/beams/brakes) Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, and thank you for writing in. To check the fuse you must check the electrical resistance, or take a look at the filament inside to make sure it is not broken. This filament is the fine piece of metal in the middle of the fuse that is visible when looking at it from the widest sides. Locating the fuses will require a diagram. If the diagram is not on the lid of the fuse box/compartment, then you will have to find another form of it. You will want to look inside your owner’s manual, in a repair manual, or online. You will also want a fuse puller or pair of pliers to help you remove the fuse. You may also want to check the electrical connections at that light module. Make sure the electrical connections are clean, dry, and tight. If you can perform electrical testing, check to see if there is power available at the unit (you can check either the blinker or the taillight) while it is on and should have power. For more help with this electrical testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.