Q: What do it mean when your car stalls out when you sit still then try to move ?

Ok I have a 94 chevy caprice that I recently just put a 5.7L in from a 95 fleetwood I have a 5.7L computer from a 94 Z28 should it run correct because the only problem I'm haveing is when I sit still from drinking then try to take off it stalls a lil bit what can be the problem.

Anytime you have mix matched computers and engines you will run into different issues that may not be able to be fixed. This problem sounds like the ignition timing is not advanced enough. Try to get the timing adjusted more advanced a little at a time to see if it corrects the hesitation on acceleration.

3. What do it mean when your car stalls out when you sit still then try to move ?