Q: How long should it take to replace an AC compressor and condenser in my Saturn Astra?

I would like to know more or less how many labor hours are involved in replacing the AC condenser and compressor on my vehicle. Thank you.

Hi there. If you’d like to receive an estimate, which would include the estimated labor hours along with replacement parts and supplies, you can click this link. Generally speaking, the job itself takes about 3 to 5 hours to complete.

3. How long should it take to replace an AC compressor and condenser in my Saturn Astra?