Q: Battery replacement at dealer or regular auto store?

I have a dead battery, I think. I can jump the car and it starts...so should I take it to the dealer? I know cost to replace at a dealership is a lot more than a local mechanic. Is it a simple fix where I can save money going local, or due to the technology of the audi, am I better off just paying more and having the dealership handle it? Thanks

Hi There, I would recommend having a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic come to your location to replace your battery for you saving you time and money.