Q: Brake lights are out after replacing bulbs

I don't know why my brake lights are out. I already replaced the bulbs, and they still do not work. The fuses seem OK.

It sounds like you have already taken the first steps toward fixing the problem, but you may have hit a small wall. Changing the bulbs in your Jeep is a great first step so feel good! If the lights are still not working after this, I suggest verifying the status of the fuses by removing the fuse and replacing it with another known working fuse, and then checking the brake lights. I have often seen situations where fuses look fine, but are not working once they are tested. Now if we have verified that our bulbs and fuses are both good and your brake lights are still not working, then the problem may fall either the brake light switch itself or possibly a wiring concern. If replacing the fuses did not assist with the brake lights being out, then I would recommend seeking out the assistance of a certified mechanic for further diagnosis of your brake light.