Q: How do I initialize the sun roof?

How do I initialize the sun roof?

If your car’s battery has been recharged, disconnected, or changed, then you may need to initialize the sun roof. If the sun roof is not initialized, the express feature won’t work. Initializing the sun roof is easy:

1. Press the close sun roof button to the first detent, and hold it. Hold the button until the sun roof has completely closed, and then continue holding for an additional 10 seconds.

2. Press the open sun roof button to the first detent, and hold it until the sun roof is completely opened. Release the button.

3. Press the open sun roof button to the first detent again, and hold the button. After about 10 seconds, the sun roof will close. Release the button. The express mode should now work.