Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

A: The ECM is located behind the left front wh...

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Q: tranmision fluid fair condition change 2 years ago. Should I chage it or not?

If the fluid is light red and full, I would leave it alone. You may cause more problems changing the fluid now. The bump into overdrive is the torque converter and transmission wear and should be left alone unless it...

Q: How can I play a DVD or a video game on the display console?

If your vehicle comes equipped with a display console, it’s very easy to utilize it for entertainment purposes. To watch a DVD, simply insert the DVD into the CD player, then use the VES remote control, or the touch screen...

Q: engine oil leaks possible causes

Hello. Engine oil leaks can come from many places. A few common sources of oil leaks are the valve cover gasket, on the top of the engine, the oil pan, at the very bottom of the engine, or from the...