Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

A: The ECM is located behind the left front wh...

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Q: Driver's side window not working properly.

If the window is no longer staying on its intended path the regulator may have been compromised. The regulator is the mechanism that raises and lowers the window and is powered by the window motor. If the piece holding the...

Q: How do I use speed control?

Cruise Control comes in handy when you are driving long distances in your truck. Cruise Control will keep your speed level without you having to keep your foot on the pedal. To use Speed Control. Accelerate to the speed...

Q: Left Front Struts

Hi there. What diagnostic process did they use to determine that the strut is faulty? What is the parts list of the quote and which part is the root cause of the noise? I suggest acquiring a second opinion and...