Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

3. where is the ecm control modu

Q: Engine hesitating and revving

It sounds like the transmission may be slipping. With the engine running, fully warmed up, and in Park, pull the transmission dipstick and wipe it with a clean rag. Insert the dipstick fully into the tube and pull it back out...

Q: What is the Belt-Minder® system?

Your car has a lot of advanced features. One of those is the Belt-Minder® system. Basically, it’s designed to track seat belt use in your car and alert you to potential problems, keeping you and your passengers safer. The Belt-Minder®...

Q: Can you tell me if my transmission is running too hot. 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hi there. The transmission temperature that you are referring to is normal. The transmission on this vehicle does run slightly higher than the cooling system temperature. Most of the time it should run about 210-220. If you want to get...