Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

3. where is the ecm control modu

Q: Windshield wipers only go one speed

The wiper high low relay, or fuse may be bad. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your windshield wipers, in order to identify and quote the repairs needed.

Q: won't move in drive

Hello. When your car has been in an accident, the impact will cause it to go into a fail safe mode. While in fail safe mode, the car may come on but you will be unable to drive. This is...

Q: I took my car in for a full service today. They did the service and my car suddenly cannot be driven. What could the issue be?

Hi there. If the code came on for the camshaft position sensor, then the computer has seen that the sensor is not working properly. If the vehicle was working before and now has the code for the camshaft position sensor,...