Q: where is the ecm control modu

asked by on September 10, 2016

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Power steering pump on 2012 Acura TL needs to be replaced. Due to location a power bar also needs to be replaced. Cost over $3,000. Is this a good price?

Question sent to CS for a quote on replacing the power steering motor, programming, and replacing an electrical component attached to the motor. This is in comparison to a quote that was given for the parts and labor.

my check engine light came on. Took to Auto Zone they gave me these codes P0700 & P1776

According to the diagnostic trouble code listing on AllData, it looks like both of the trouble codes are associated with the transmission. The P0700 code appears to be more of a general information code to let you know other codes...

Oil mixing in with coolant, No overheating. Car performs fine.

If you are seeing oil in the water it could indicate a blown head gasket and should be looked at by a technician. I would not drive the car until you fix the problem because a blown head gasket could...

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

The towing capacity is varied by how your truck is equipped. In a Ram 1500, a V6 is good to about 3750 lbs and a V8 is good to about 5000 lbs. For the Ram 2500 and Ram 3500, it...

What does the tow/haul light mean?

When towing or hauling a heavy load, you can activate this feature with a touch of a button. Activating this mode tells the computer to modify the shifting pattern that is better for towing a hauling a heavy load. ...

Electric power steering code C2219 is coming up on a scanner.

Hi there. The code C2219 is coming up for the computer not able to communicate with the electronic power steering unit. Check all of the wiring from the power steering unit to the computer and make sure that the wires...

My oil pressure is low light came on

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly...

Car makes a long thumping noise and skids once the brake is applied

Hello. Does the noise and slipping seem like it is coming from all wheels? It is likely that the brake pads have been installed improperly on all or some of the wheels. The pads can be in crooked, or faulty....

How do I open and close the windows and the moon roof with the key?

You can use the key to open and close the windows and moon roof on your Accord. Just follow these steps: Place the key in the driver side door lock. Turn it to the right and let go. Turn...