Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

3. where is the ecm control modu

Q: Engine light on. P000B Code

Hello. When this code comes up it is because the computer is not detecting that the camshaft is moving as it should when the variable valve timing system is functioning. This can be caused by a number of things. It...

Q: Electrical problem, shuts down when I turn the key

Having a car that won’t start or unlock can be frustrating. Since you might have two or three different concerns, I will answer them in order that they were presented. Let's start with the car randomly shutting down. Does...

Q: My vehicle makes a clunk while accelerating.

Hi there. If your SRX is a front wheel drive model then most of the time this is caused by a failing engine or transmission mount. When these fail the engine and transmission can move when accelerating causing this noise....