Q: where is the ecm control modu

A: The ECM is located behind the left front wh...

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Q: Engine running rough and light now on.

Yes you could have bad fuel in the system if that is the case. However, you may want to check and make sure your fuel filter is good, and make sure there are no extra leaks in the the air...

Q: Parking Brake suddenly appears on the dashboard while driving

Check if your brake fluid level is full in the brake master cylinder. The light comes on when you fluid gets low enough to turn on the light and as you drive it, the fluid gets hot and expands and...

Q: Will my car having shifting problems if my purge valve solenoid is bad

A leaking purge valve can cause a hard start and rough running after getting fuel due to vapors flooding the engine out. The shifting problem is most likely not related to the purge valve. This sounds like a shift solenoid...