Q: where is the ecm control modu

asked by on September 10, 2016

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

How does the auto-reverse function work with power windows?

The power windows of your car are equipped with an auto-reverse feature. It’s designed for safety (pinch protection) – think of the doors in an elevator, or how your garage door will automatically reverse if something breaks the sensor beam....

I just had a diagnostic performed on my car and the following error code came up P0299 boost control sensor.

Hi there. Check to see what the oil pressure is in the engine. If the oil pressure is low, then the P0299 code can appear. Also, check for the EGR operation and see if its sticking. A faulty EGR will...

Car won't shift into drive or reverse. How do I fix this?

The first thing I would suggest is checking your transmission fluid level. It's very easy on your vehicle. Start the engine and allow it to idle in park for about 30 seconds. Under the hood towards the back of the...