Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

3. where is the ecm control modu

Q: Coolant came out of the bottom of my van some were but today I put some water and it didn't leak.

Hi Pete. Thanks for contacting us today. In some cases, especially if the coolant inside the motor is at a higher ratio than 50 / 50 of coolant to distilled water, the coolant will expand as it gets hot and...

Q: How do I lock the doors with the wireless remote control

Your vehicle can be locked with the wireless remote control system, so that you don’t have to use a key. To lock the doors, press the lock button (an image of a closed padlock) on your wireless remote, when within...

Q: Manually shifting

Hi There, You should not need to use the shift control to manually shift the vehicle when traveling uphill. Today's automatic transmissions are designed to automatically shift up and down depending on the conditions. In your case, when traveling uphill,...