Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

3. where is the ecm control modu

Q: Car battery dies when I put in reverse

Your vehicle has a neutral safety switch that will prevent the vehicle from starting when it is in any gear position other than park or neutral. Occasionally, this switch can malfunction causing the car to stall as soon as you...

Q: How do I use the rear armrest and pass through?

The rear seat of your car is designed with a built-in armrest and cup holder. It folds back into the seat when not in use. If it is in use, the center seat cannot be used (you’ll be limited to...

Q: Q: Where is the O2 sensor located?

Hi, thanks for writing in. On most Dodge, GM and Ford V-6 engines, sensor 2 bank 2 is located passenger side, rear of the engine compartment. The 2011 Dodge Charger V-6 has four O2 sensors, but this one is it'll...