Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

A: The ECM is located behind the left front wh...

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Q: Battery is not charging properly

Hi There, This may be a sign of a failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the alternator....

Q: How do I properly use the lap belt on the middle seat?

On some models of the vehicle, the center seat on the front bench has a simple lap belt to secure the occupant in place. While this is less optimal than a 3-point seat belt, it still provides a significant advantage...

Q: O ring

The loss of power could mean many things, however the loss of power combined with white smoke and burning oil is a sign of a blown head gasket. The white smoke is usually an indication that the oil is leaking...