Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Q: engine check light on p o 132 oxygen senser change 3 times & check engine light comes on again what is the problem ?

Hi there. If code keeps coming back then you either have an issue with the circuit, you are using the wrong oxygen sensor, or you have something else going on with the vehicle. I usually install a scan tool to...

Q: A/c issues

Hello. If you have a blown out AC pressure hose then the system will blow the refrigerant back out the hose or pressure relief at the compressor. It sounds like you may have put too much refrigerant in and caused...

Q: Suspension system on 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Shocks and struts perform the same job - to control the ride. They just have different designs for different suspension applications. Your vehicle has struts on the front suspension and shock absorbers on the rear suspension. Note that, depending on...