Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

A: The ECM is located behind the left front wh...

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Q: Rattling noise under vehicle

There are many things that can cause a rattle under your vehicle. If the rattling occurs when driving and seems to happen more when accelerating or decelerating then it is more than likely a loose exhaust heat shield. A mechanic...

Q: How do I select the distance and fuel units?

The units of measurement for your distance and fuel can be personalized with just a few steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Units, then press the...

Q: I purchased a flood damaged car and replaced the engine and on the computer it's saying system running lean. What does that mean?

Hi there. When the computer says that the bank 1 or bank 2 is lean, it is referring that the cylinders do not have enough fuel to burn. Check the injectors and see if they are plugged up. Look for...