Q: where is the ecm control modu

where is the ECM CONTROL MODULE AT ON THE VAN ?

The ECM is located behind the left front wheel well cover splash cover.

Q: P0201 and p0301 code with new injector, coil, sparkplugs and wires and replaced ecm

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without diagnoses can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. Circuit testing for the P0201 (#1 cylinder injector circuit fault) code needs to be performed to isolate the injector circuit fault. This...

Q: Where are the vehicle identification numbers (VIN) located?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is an important piece of information used on a wide range of documentation. It’s 17 digits long, and it is located in several places on your car. You’ll find it here: On the dashboard,...

Q: My battery's dead and somebody is giving me a jump and it's not working

When jump starting your battery, you need to ensure that you have good metal to metal contact on both ends of the jumper cables. It could also be that your battery is toast. I recommend removing your battery and having...