Q: How much should a service cost for replacing interior door latches on a 2013 Nissan Altima?

I'm replacing 3 interior door latches for this costumer, what is the going rate, so I can Gage?

Hi there. When it comes to finding out how much to charge a customer, the best thing to do is call the dealership and ask for the labor prices, call a local shop and ask for the labor prices, and call a mom and pop shop and ask for their labor prices. Choose a happy medium price and make sure that you include the time of replacing the door latches. Each door will take about 2 hours, so if you are doing 3 doors, then it would take about 5 to 6 hours of work. For example, If your happy medium is $75, then the price would be $375 to $450. You can give a customer a standard flat fee charge or charge them by the hour, that would be up to you to choose. If you need additional assistance with figuring a price out for your customers, then contact Your Mechanic customer service.

3. How much should a service cost for replacing interior door latches on a 2013 Nissan Altima?