Q: What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?

What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?

If your remote keyless entry transmitter is not working properly, it is likely because of one of the following problems: 1. The battery in the transmitter is dead. 2. A key is already in the vehicle’s ignition switch. 3. You are not within range of your vehicle (roughly 90 feet). 4. The weather is very cold. 5. A stronger transmitter, such as a radio tower is nearby. 6. A large object or another vehicle is between your transmitter and your car.

3. What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?