Q: What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?

What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?

A: If your remote keyless entry transmitter is...

If your remote keyless entry transmitter is not working properly, it is likely because of one of the following problems: 1. The battery in the transmitter is dead. 2. A key is already in the vehicle’s ignition switch. 3. You are not within range of your vehicle (roughly 90 feet). 4. The weather is very cold. 5. A stronger transmitter, such as a radio tower is nearby. 6. A large object or another vehicle is between your transmitter and your car.