Q: Eco light in dash

My eco light in the dashboard suddenly started flashing this morning what could be the problemand how dangerous is it to the vehicle

The most common problem with these vehicles I have seen with the Eco Light flashing is a problem with the transmission solenoids. The transmission will need to be scanned to see if which solenoid is having problems in the transmission, and then diagnose the flashing ECO light and any code(s) in the system. From there, a certified technician should be able to make any repairs as needed.