Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: Why is the check engine light always on?

You are correct that when the Check Engine light is illuminated with no drive symptoms you will not have any indicator if any more problems are happening. That is, unless another light comes on or you get symptoms you did...

Q: WHERE IS THE CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR ON THE 2004 BMW 745LI?

The crankshaft sensor is located on bottom right of transmission bell housing.

Q: oil is leaking onto the MAP sensor...and is intermittently stalling

If you were told that the upper intake needs to be replaced then this may cause problems with the MAP sensor and the way the engine runs. A MAP sensor is very important to controlling the fuel strategy to the...