Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

3. Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

Q: Very low idling during cold start, stalling engine, 2007 Toyota Corolla

The first thing you should do is scan the engine and repair any codes. Have the fuel vapor system checked to make sure you do not have any problems with a leaking purge valve leaking vapor into the intake when...

Q: I can't find the crank sensor to my 2010 vw passat where is the crankshaft sensor located

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle's crankshaft position sensor is located behind the oil filter. The crankshaft is the largest shaft towards to bottom of the engine, and there is a pulley connected to it at the bottom....

Q: Car runs lean, check engine light on

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2009 Audi A5 Quattro. If you are having a lean condition, then the fuel pressure needs to be checked. The most common cause of a lean code on this car is either low...