Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

3. Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

Q: Brake lights staing on.

The brake light switch on these cars are a push pin type. Where the push pin hits the brake pedal lever the manufacturer put a hole and a small rubber bumper to push on the brake light switch. Sometimes this...

Q: Knock sensor 2009 Pontiac G3

Hi there - the knock sensor on this engine is under the intake manifold, just behind the power steering pump, and is best seen and accessed from underneath the car. For assistance with a replacement, have a knock sensor replacement...

Q: oil is leaking onto the MAP sensor...and is intermittently stalling

If you were told that the upper intake needs to be replaced then this may cause problems with the MAP sensor and the way the engine runs. A MAP sensor is very important to controlling the fuel strategy to the...