Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

3. Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

Q: 1997 toyota corolla remote for kill switch broken, how to disable it?

If your key fob remote stopped working most likely the battery failed and needs replaced. You cannot disable the remote ignition if its designed by the manufacture, however, if you have a remote starter switch that is aftermarket, then you...

Q: Upon starting, the vehicle has a dry start for about 5 seconds unless it sits overnight.

Hi there. Check the oil pressure sensor and see if its working or sticking. When the oil pressure sensor is sticking or not working correctly, the computer will cut the ignition and fuel off until oil pressure is met and...

Q: MAP Sensor - 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Hello and thanks for your question. Check the harness to the MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor for voltage. There should be a 5 volt reference that supplies power to the sensor. If you do not have power to the MAP...