Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: need advice about replacing current engine with an engine from another car

This is going to be very hard to do since the car is a Toyota and the engine is a Nissan. There is too many differences that it would not be recommended to even try to do it. The computers,...

Q: Do I need a new alternator?

I would recommend having your alternator tested for proper function with a digital multimeter by a qualified technician. This test will determine if the alternator is charging the battery at the proper levels. If the alternator is not charging the...

Q: The car stalls occasionally as if the fuel is not been pumped

It sounds like you may have a fuel supply issue that corresponds to the load put on the motor when you turn the A/C on. This may be related to a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor...