Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: How do I select a track when listening to an iPod?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. You can select a song in two ways: Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to the song you wish to play, then press the knob....

Q: 2011 impala speedometer up & down while idling, car cuts off at low lidle

I think you mean that the tachometer is going up and down, not the speedometer. If the tachometer is going up and down and then the engine stalls, it's an indication that the engine has a major vacuum leak...

Q: Idling while driving

The main issue you have here is the number of miles on your car. With this many miles, most cars would have been completely worn out. Unless you have taken meticulous car of your car, it is often necessary to...