Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

asked by on November 06, 2016

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

What does it mean when the harmonic balancer wobbles?

Hi, thanks for writing in. When the harmonic balancer is wobbling, it would be best not to run the engine. The harmonic balancers function is to counteract the vibrations in the engine so damage doesn't occur. When it fails, it...

My car alarm keeps setting off in the middle of the night would like to know which amp fuse can be removed

Hi, thanks for writing in. First of all, the alarm shouldn't be going off by itself in the middle of the night. If it is, there is something wrong with the system. The burglar alarm module receives inputs from various...

Why does my car alarm not make any sound in my 2015 Toyota Corolla

Hello. The first thing I would need to know would be if this is the factory alarm or an aftermarket alarm. If it is a siren then it may be aftermarket meaning that the siren itself is bad. If this...