Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

3. Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

Q: I was driving normally when suddenly my car revs up. It seemed to have gone into neutral now it wont shift into any gears the leve

Among the possibilities are that the shift linkage and/or related components such as the manual valve in the transmission has failed OR there is some sort of mechanical or hydraulic failure in the transmission. To have the fault pinpoint, the...

Q: Find TDC and also set cam position sensors.

Hi there. If you are just replacing the camshaft sensor then all you need to do is unbolt the sensor and install the new sensor. If you are installing a new oil pump driver under cam sensor then remove number...

Q: How Does Your ECU Use Sensor Data?

Today’s modern vehicles are made up of anywhere from one to seven computers that assist with the car’s day to day functions. An engine control unit (ECU), is a computer that similar to that of a laptop or smartphone in...