Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

3. Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

Q: Check Engine Light on Dodge Ram 1500 with code P0073

Check the condition of the harness that plugs into the sensor to ensure that the sensor is staying plugged in. If you are saying that the sensor is functioning and the voltage does change, then it is possible that your...

Q: Idling while driving

The main issue you have here is the number of miles on your car. With this many miles, most cars would have been completely worn out. Unless you have taken meticulous car of your car, it is often necessary to...

Q: Bouncy suspension, bottoms out, is it broken?

A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, needs to examine your suspension system to identify any shocks that are leaking. It sounds like your shocks are losing hydraulic pressure which accounts for the excessive bounce over hard bumps. It...