Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: How do I use the mist feature?

The mist feature allows your wipers to wipe away a temporary amount of water, such as when you drive through a patch of mist. When you use this feature, the wipers will wipe only once. To use the mist feature,...

Q: Transmission problem

The VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) is most likely bad and needs to be replaced. The reason that the transmission shifts almost normally with it disconnected is due to the computer is using a failure memory to substitute for the shift...

Q: MAP Sensor - 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Hello and thanks for your question. Check the harness to the MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor for voltage. There should be a 5 volt reference that supplies power to the sensor. If you do not have power to the MAP...