Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: do i have to replace or have my yaw sensor replaced, can i just not have it work

If the YAW sensor is not working then the ABS cannot correct steering stability system and may cause you to loose control in a quick maneuver. The YAW sensor detects side to side movement of the vehicle when you swerve...

Q: Car won't move

Besides the MAP sensor code, you may have a transmission major failure or a problem with the shift cable. The shift cable bushings wear out and these vehicles sometimes the cable will pop off of the shift linkage of the...

Q: Battery CCA

I would suggest you wait and investigate it further. If you have added acid to your battery and it seems good, don't replace it. I would wait and possibly save yourself some money. Your battery is new enough that you...