Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: Check engine light

Hi There, Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad...

Q: What outher audi seats will bolt up an fit in my car

Hello. The main concern would be the compatibility of any sensors (e.g., air bag) that might be integral to the seat as well as the compatibility of the power seat controls, plugs and so forth. There are several way to...

Q: Where is the map sensor located c

The MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor should be located just in front of the throttle position sensor toward the back of the left side of the engine (assuming you are standing in front of it facing it). If you have...