Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: How do I fix my noisy and vibrating Abs module?

Hello there, the ABS module is an important safety feature on your 2008 Toyota Corolla. If the ABS module is failing and it has been diagnosed to be faulty then it should be replaced. There are further tests than just...

Q: Hey when the car idles it revs up and down by like 300 revs or so and also when the car is off it doesn't recognize its in park.

The issue is the transmission position sensor is not working properly and registering that the transmission is in drive, neutral, or reverse. Check to see if the transmission is going into park when the shifter is in park. If the...

Q: Automatic car stalls when put in gear

The internal transmission seals are leaking pressure to reverse and forward gears at the same time and lock up transmission then stalls the engine. You will need to have a pressure test on the transmission to see if the leak...