Q: Can I drive my car with a bad MAP sensor?

I had to order my map sensor it wont be in till Tuesday, can I drive my car till then without damage to it. I drive about 70 miles a day

Q: How do I select a USB folder?

To select a folder when playing off of a USB device, simply press the right arrow or the left arrow until you reach the desired folder.

Q: Driving down the road, the transmission stop pulling. Has code p0720. What sensor needs changing?

In the future, please include the model of Nissan and the motor size. This way we can be more certain we are giving you an accurate answer. The P0420 code has to do with the catalytic converter. It will...

Q: The engine RPMs drop and it stalls

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor is a key sensor because it senses engine load. The sensor generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the...